Accelerated Schools of Overland Park
Accelerated Schools of Overland Park works with students and their families to provide a unique learning environment that maximizes individual success.
Welcome to Accelerated Schools of Overland Park! We are a private, non-profit school, accredited by the State of Kansas and by AvancED. In our full-day program, we provide individualized instruction for students in grades 4-12.
In addition to the "typical student," Accelerated Schools also serves students with various issues, including:
- Gifted & Talented Issues
- Average Issues
- Learning Issues
- Motivational Issues
- Executive Skills / Study Skills Issues
- Emotional, Social, or Mental Health Issues
To schedule a tour or for more information, contact us at
We are located at
Overland Park, KS 66211
Please schedule ahead before visiting.
Summer School is Now Enrolling!
During June and July, ASOP is open from 9am to 1pm, Monday through Friday.
- High school courses are offered for credit, both credit recovery and accelerated credit. Each ½ credit course requires 3 weeks of attendance (60 hours).The summer school flyer with specific course offerings is posted on our website.
- Academic and Arts Summer Camp for students entering grades 4 – 8 is also offered. We provide academic instruction in core subjects designed to meet your student’s specific needs. We integrate the teaching of effective executive skills. Creative activities in art and computer are also included to enhance the student’s overall experience. The summer school flyer is posted on our website.
- For both summer school options, weeks of instruction do not have to be consecutive but must be determined at enrollment.
SNOW MAKE UP DAYS
Due to the inclement weather/snow days this year, ASOP will be having the following make up school days and afternoons:
School will now be in session for students on Friday, March 8 and Friday, March 22. These will be regular Friday schedules, with classes beginning at 9 am and ending at 1:39 pm.
In addition, on the last three Fridays of the school year, May 3, 10, and 17, students will be in school until 3:15 pm instead of 1:39 pm. School will be in session from 9 am until 3:15 pm on these three Fridays.
Seniors, who have completed all their requirements, will still have their last day on May 10. All other students will end the school year on Thursday, May 23 with a half day dismissal at 1:39 pm.