Student-Teacher conferences will be held in-person this year. We encourage students to attend with their parents. Masks are required inside the school building.
We are asking families to attend on a specific night to limit the number of people in attendance at any one time. Please plan on attending using the following guidelines:
· If your student's last name begins with A - H, please attend on Wed, Oct 20
· If your student's last name begins with J - Z, please attend on Thurs, Oct 21
A few reminders:
· Families are welcome to come anytime between 4pm - 7pm on your designated night
· Student dismissal will be at 2:20pm on both Wed, Oct 20 and Thurs, Oct 21
· No school on Fri, Oct 22
· If you need to change your designated night, please call the school and let us know.
Accelerated Schools of Overland Park, serving students in grades 4 – 12, will require all students, faculty, staff, and visitors to wear masks while inside the school building regardless of vaccination status until further notice. This includes all students and drivers in school transportation.
Masks are not required when actively eating or drinking during designated times or when outdoors. We appreciate your cooperation and support.
October 20-21: Parent/Teacher Conferences
October 28: Halloween Costume Contest
October 29: Union Cemetery Field Trip
November 17: Holocaust speaker
November 24-28: Thanksgiving vacation
November 29: Return to School
December 2: Juniors and Seniors to Auschwitz Exhibit at Union Station
December 17: Students No School: Staff Professional Development
December 18 - January 3: Winter Break
January 4: No School for Students; Staff Professional Development
January 5: Return to School
Students will attend school from 9:00 am until 3:05 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. On Thursday, they will attend school from 9:00 am until 2:20 pm, so teachers can have professional development.